- Share savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000.00 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NCUA is the National Credit Union Administration, a US Government Agency.
- Initial minimum deposit is $5.00, the par share value.
- Dividends are paid quarterly on the average daily balance over $25.00.
- Money Market savings accounts pay higher rates at a tiered level, range from $5,000 to over $100,000.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- ACH origination available