Jack E. Eakman served as Vue’s Chairman of the Board for over 25 years. The annual scholarship contest is open to Vue members who are high school seniors planning to attend college in the fall and those enrolled in college for the upcoming school year.
A total of 4 scholarships of $500 each will be awarded.
- Applicant must be enrolled to be a full-time student at the college of his/her choice.
- Applicant must submit application, essay and photo by deadline.
- Applicant must be a member of the credit union.
- Essays will be judged on the basis of originality, clarity, meaningful content, and accurate presentation of facts.
- Winners will be notified by phone.
- Checks will be made payable to applicant.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Please clearly type your essay on white, 8 ½ X 11 paper; Apply Times New Roman font, 12 point, with double line spacing.
Your topic is:
Vue Community Credit Union is celebrating its 60th year of business. We like to say, "At Vue, The focus is on you."
We want your personal opinion on what our focus should be for you in the next 5-10 years.
Entries may be no less than 500 words.
Entries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at either branch location.
Applications can be requested at email@example.com, or downloaded below.
The complete application, including essay, is required for consideration for the scholarship.
Please also include your acceptance letter to your chosen institution or upcoming semester schedule. All applicants should enclose a wallet-sized photo to be used for publication. (Entries will not be returned.)