Congratulations on your decision to buy a home!
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, current homeowner looking to upgrade, looking to refinance, or build, Vue Community Credit Union is here to help with life’s big moments.
Your first step is to get preapproved for your loan with your lender. Realtors and Sellers will value your efforts in getting a preapproval letter and it will put you in the driver’s seat of having your offer accepted on your dream home.
Home buying is an exciting journey and we want this process to be as simple as possible. Below is a list of information required during the loan process:
- Most recent paystubs covering a consecutive 30 days
- Tax returns with W-2’s for the lasts two years
- If self-employed, a current Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet will be required
- Most recent checking and savings account statements for the last two months from each financial institution with funds on deposit
- Copies of your most current Retirement Account Statements
- If you are receiving alimony or child support and want it to be considered as income to qualify for a home loan, please provide a Clerk of Court history of payments for the past 12 months along with a copy of Divorce Decree and any Amendments
- If you pay Child Support, please provide a copy of your Divorce Decree and any Amendments
- Copy of your Driver’s License(s) and please bring your social security card with you
- Conventional loans with fixed rate or adjustable rate options
- In-House financing options
- Low down payment options
- First-Time Homebuyer Program (NDHFA)
- VA, FHA, and Rural Development Loans
- Second Home Loans (ND)
- Manufactured Homes loans on owned land
Jessica Hoerer - Mortgage Loan Officer
818 E Main Ave, Bismarck